Mesa Fire and Medical Department
MFMD Welcomes Incoming Fire Chief Mary Cameli
Fire Chief Mary Cameli has 33 years with the City of Mesa and was one of the first women to join the department in 1983. She is only the 19th Fire Chief since the department was formed in 1898 and the first woman to hold the position.
Wishes You a Wonderful and Safe Holiday Season!
Cooking Oil Recycling
Protect the environment AND your sewer lines by recycling your used cooking and fryer oil. Just pour your used cooking oil in a specially designated recycling barrel at one of the City of Mesa Fire Stations listed below. The oil will be recycled into products that can be used to feed livestock, power vehicles, and act as a base for everyday items.
Locations: (year round)
This service is available free of charge. For more information, contact David Gonzales at 480-644-2484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fire Based Emergency Medical Services
- Changes in Fire Department EMS Delivery
- Fire Service-Based EMS...A New Tool Kit for Use
- Fire Service-Based EMS Electronic Tool Kit
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department (MFMD) nor any of its programs or partners do not authorize any entity to solicit, collect or raise funds in exchange for product on our behalf. If you are contacted by anyone attempting to do so you are encouraged to contact MFMD or The Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).
- MFMD does not have any connection to any outside agencies professing to provide or offering to provide inspections, tests or certifications to homes or businesses. Please contact Mesa Fire and Medical Department Fire Marshal office 480-644-2622