Mesa Fire and Medical Department
Drowning Impact Awareness Month - August 2016
Registration is Now Open for the East Valley Regional Cadet Program!
The entire Application Packet must be submitted no later than Monday, September 12, 2016. The application packet can be delivered or mailed to Fire Administration Office located at 13 W. 1st Street, Mesa, AZ 85201.
There will be two orientation/information sessions that will be held at the City of Mesa Fire and Medical Department Public Safety Training Facility (Pima Room), 3260 N. 40th Street, Mesa, AZ 85215 on the dates/times listed below:
- Wednesday, August 31st from 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 3rd from 8:30am – 10:00am
Fire Based Emergency Medical Services
- Changes in Fire Department EMS Delivery
- Fire Service-Based EMS...A New Tool Kit for Use
- Fire Service-Based EMS Electronic Tool Kit
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department (MFMD) nor any of its programs or partners do not authorize any entity to solicit, collect or raise funds in exchange for product on our behalf. If you are contacted by anyone attempting to do so you are encouraged to contact MFMD or The Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).
- MFMD does not have any connection to any outside agencies professing to provide or offering to provide inspections, tests or certifications to homes or businesses. Please contact Mesa Fire and Medical Department Fire Marshal office 480-644-2622.